Twisted  By  Life          (Simplify and Exaggerate) The Easy Answers





What are our reasons to stay alive
random tasks or nine to five
unprovable theories, facts, obsessions,
deep minutiae, shallow lessons
ironic humour with sporadic timing
acting dumb or occasionally miming
do what you would have done anyway
believe what you will then do as I say...







The accumulated remains of selected ideas in blog form

The Truth is Lies...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Twerk That Shit




at Thursday, August 29, 2013
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

The business of no business

The business of no business
Not perfect, just prolific

Welcome one and all!

While you're here, you might as well look around!

I'll try not to rant on too much!

But I could just be sarcastic...

Photos I took on a phone:

Instagram

Older Posts that YOU can click on:

  • Jumbled drivel
    Is life a bit like a game of 'Risk ®' ? Whoever excels early, will either get ganged up on by all those insecure about someone b...
  • Something About The Duality of Man Sir
    Just to stir debate controversy argument a bit of give and take I shall name my opinions of "most influential..." in these categ...
  • Qunkadelic
    "defiance, disobedience, dissent, heresy, insubordination, insurgence, insurgency, insurrection, nonconformity, revolution, rising, sch...
  • Christophile
    Yeah Right! God is dead: Nietzsche, Darwin and Galileo mounted a hostile takeover on the Ninth day, and managed to secure a controlling shar...
  • Knowing Silence Will Speak For Her
    Alligators on a train
  • Reconstructing the Past (the way you would have liked it!)
    Under Surveillance (Rumour has it) .................. ......... .... . ... .... ....... ................ Additional Interests: Old buildin...
  • Consolidated Funds
    Safety net Original Sin Death Panel Sour Grapes Weakest Link Silent Majority Support Group Sexually Active Lost and Found Rescue Package Cul...
  • Tea and Crumpets
    "The World's First Industrialised Ghetto" - shameless I'm always (well usually) trying to find the balance... between nega...
  • Eloquent Passages
    echoes of past events nudge the tiller on my present course i await its reflection in the future (Note from Scorcher from ' Hi...
  • OMG WTF?
    Is it just me, or is there a shit-load of random natural (or otherwise) disasters going on in recent times? Or is it just that we have (exce...

Jobs and mollah

Jobs and mollah

Judge For Yourself

The Easy Answers?
Or just biased beliefs, dark humour and ironic questions?
You be the judge!

Searcho-rama-thon:


Stuff to Click on that will take you elsewhere

  • Old Chch Pics
  • Rioting Vegetation
  • Uprising Ventures
  • Very Good Agency
  • Photobucket Album
  • Twisted by Myspace
  • Picasa Web Album
  • Editoral Cartoons from Chattanooga
  • IMDB Vote History
  • The Joint (rdu 98.5 fm)
  • Adbusters
  • National Geographic
  • Radio NZ
  • Best page?
  • Infinite Loop???
  • Original
  • Trans Tim Time

Blog Archive

  • ►  2025 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2023 (8)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2022 (30)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2021 (11)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2020 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2018 (8)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2017 (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2016 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2015 (18)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2014 (35)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
  • ▼  2013 (70)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (12)
      • Twerk That Shit
      • Righteous Anger
      • Selective Morality
      • Macro Cosmic Mind Explosion
      • Wasted Talent/Youth/Days/Years
      • If it's all in my head - there's nothing to fear...
      • My sun is your sun
      • The Present Has No Beginning/Ending
      • History Favors The Bold
      • Eloquent Passages
      • Anachronistic Agnostic
      • Churning Slosh Factory Slush Fund Slash and Burn
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2012 (87)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (93)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (17)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (36)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (27)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (75)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (75)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2006 (84)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2005 (33)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)

Number of actors that have played "Doctor Who", "James Bond" or "Batman" so far:

About Me

My photo
Yossarian
View my complete profile

I would stop reading this if I were you right now. But I am not, as I am typing this


















S I D E B A R
A C T I O N
Z O N E:
















LOOK
B E F O R E
YOU
LEAP!

















LOOK BACK
AFTER YOUR
LEAP...






















B R E A T H E



















S L E E P
W I T H O U T
D R E A M S






















R E M A I N
G U L L I B L E































F O L L O W
I N S T R U C T I O N S































S U B M I T














K N O W
Y O U R
P L A C E















W A R
I S
P E A C E

























B U R N
O U T


















F A D E
A W A Y

















L O V E
Y O U R
L E A D E R S

























M A K E
W A R
N O T
L O V E














S H O V E
I T


















F O R G E T
T O
G O
T O
W O R K















G O !












S L O G A N S
A R E
M E A N I N G L E S S !


























S O L I D A R I T Y
I S
S T R E N G T H !





















S U C H
I S
L I F E



























T H I S
I S
ME S S A GE
















T O
T H E
U N K N O W N
M A G N I T U D E























W H Y
S H O U L D
I
E X P L A I N
?



































W I T H
A L L
Y O U R
P O W E R

































T H I N K
F O R
Y O U R S E L F...










(IF YOU WANT TO)




















T A K E
O N L Y
A S
D I R E C T E D




























TOO MUCH OF A
GOOD THING
IS STILL PRETTY GOOD






















BY
READING
THIS ...
YOU
AGREE
TO
TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY
FOR
ALL
ACTIONS.

























blame

me

for

nothing...
































Y O U ' R E
Y O U R
O W N
W O R S T
E N E M Y












or at least I am...


























oh and by the way the easy answers are:



























pretend it never happened



















let someone else take care of it
















but neither one of them may work...
































are you still reading down here?








































stop!























GO!











!

\\\\\\ v_________(----)_________v //////
\\\\\\ v---------(____)---------v //////
\\\\\\ v - - - - ( - -) - - - - v //////
>>> v =========(++++)========= v <<<
////// v - - - - ( - -) - - - - v \\\\\\
////// v---------(____)---------v \\\\\\
////// v_________(----)_________v \\\\\\

!











that is all
























You don't give up do you!














Thank you very much, we've seen the brilliant work you've done. I know you slipped up also, but we'll forget about that for now...



Sunset and shit

Sunset and shit
clouds pose more than celebrities
The things we fear most have already happened... Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.