Monday, July 28, 2008

Building Bridges to Knock them Down

I DON'T WANT POWER...
I JUST WANT TO
CONTROL EVERYTHING!




So you may have come to realise by now that this blog does not know what on earth it is doing or where it's going, but it does it anyway. It doesn't know all the answers, it may not know half the answers*. In fact the answers that it does actually think it knows are (or could be) completely (or at least partially) false.Kind of symbolic of myself and my approach to life.
This could be frustrating for some but may also produce varying levels of excitement for others, from the randomness created. Being prepared to rethink things on a daily basis, challenge our own thoughts, entrenched opinions, what we take for granted and/or think is real. Not because we flip-flop, but because we grow.


The puzzlement of the unknown, the drama that is encapsulated, the eternalness of the unknowable and the laughter that ensues. The choice to seek out new ideas, search for intelligence and quality where it can be found, and the willingness to carry on regardless of what may alter our perceptions. And so forth.... Out of me noggin' am I?



So don't mind if you don't always know what I'm talking about, because it's sometimes subjective, and I do flick between many different topics very quickly, and occasionally without prior warning.


THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS!
*exact percentage unknown at time of print

No comments: