Monday, October 30, 2006
Did a few doodles, wrote a few words, took some photos...
explainations to come some other time...
not sure on all the meanings...
I mean you no harm!
I also got Beck's new album "This information", highly recommend to those who like Beck or those that like kind of obscure eclectic randomness. Fits neatly into "Electro-folk-funk-soul-rock-hip hop" pigeonhole... and best of all you design your own cover using stickers provided.
Here's my effort, feel free do do much better anytime!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Strengths and weaknesses… just ways to predict/control/exploit other people?
Random… for the sake of it?
Or a sane reaction to an insane situation?
What’s the context?
I’ll keep you posted...
Or your money back!
I take very little seriously,
except for pleasure and humour….
Not things I excel at.
can this go on??????
Is it just me?
or is reality tv now just a bunch of annoying individuals, associating with ignorant people, conflicting with meek people threatened by bigoted people being judged by unaffectionate people laughed at by unproductive people being drawn into relationships with selfish people who are angered by unfortunate souls…
a bit like real life… really…
Ok so I’ve rinsed out that sentence…like a dishcloth…
used some words too much, maybe some too little…
so I’ll quickly direct your opinion back to the punch line…
I was hoping this would look a lot better once I edited it…
the one trick pony, that couldn’t do one trick very well…
just disintegrating into his own memory,
strangled by his own constraints…
I should be reading your comments on life, not vice versa…
I assume you’d probably have more to say…
better opinions, more thought out arguments…
clearer visions of the world to come…
a decisive knowledge that history was won by the good guys…
faith in democracy… more people must be better!
secure knowledge of self,
belief in humanity (the goodness of)…
less excuses, more specifics…
I’ll still be here next week though
At least there’s no friggin’ ads yo!
Monday, October 16, 2006
I am a **** load of random things…
Feelings thoughts emotions opinions All Borrowed from other sources?
Strengths talents fear decay
Ritual habit obligation regret
Confusion hope love hate
Duality courage goals quirks
Filth tears fury sweet
Pet-peeves superstition volition
Guilt loss shame memories
Views news nightmares
Pride sloth greed lust, etc….
All Borrowed from other sources?
Break it down…
Ad hoc Collection Form for function
Cause an effect
Form for function
“I’ve been thinking one thing, but doing something else in a daze...”
Monday, October 09, 2006
Not only is this a great way to communicate intricate ideas to people I either don’t know or hardly see, but its also a good online storage facility for my less personal photos. So not only can you see photos I have taken lately or that I am unusually happy about, but you can read bollocks also. Do I hear Win-win situation! So keep this in mind, as in some cases: I may want people to especially view this photo, or in other cases I want to put it on my desktop at work, cos it cracks me up. You decide. Fun game for those playing at home!
Q u i c k . . f i r e . . n o t h i n g s :
- Not that I'm American but looks like the Republicans might be going down, and not just on their teenage interns...
- Ohhh yeah, if you haven't yet check out the new Weird Al Yankovich song "White n Nerdy" back to his best...
- If you haven't yet (and you don't find the earth boring) go see "An Inconvenient Truth" like me you may learn a thing or three, and understand why big business was never gonna let Al (Gore) become the big cheese...
- By the way have any of the recent shootings sparked any debate about gun control? Didn't think so... oh that's right it's in the Constitution (from our cold dead hands…)
So here’s some stuff I cut and paste from an email, and some photos I took in a city I don’t live in… For people who have visited before: sorry I haven’t put much effort into this in the past few weeks, I have been busy… so get off my case!
At least I'm semiconsistant and attempt to be honest
ZEN FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY
1. Save The Whales. Collect The Whole Set.
2. A Day Without Sunshine is Like, Night.
3. On The Other Hand, You Have Different Fingers..
4. I Just Got Lost In Thought. It Wasn't Familiar Territory.
5. 42.7% Of All Statistics Are Made Up On The Spot.
6. Light Travels Faster Than Sound, Which Is Why Some People Appear Bright Until You Hear Them Speak.
7. I Feel Like I'm Diagonally Parked In A Parallel Universe.
8. Honk If You Love Peace And Quiet.
9. Remember, Half The People You Know Are Below Average.
10. He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Slowest.
11. Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm.
12. The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But The Second Mouse Gets The Cheese.
13. I Drive Way Too Fast To Worry About Cholesterol.
14. Support Bacteria. They're The Only Culture Some People Have.
15. Monday Is An Awful Way To Spend 1/7 Of Your Week.
16. A Clear Conscience Is Usually The Sign Of A Bad Memory.
17. Change Is Inevitable, Except From Vending Machines.
18. Get A New Car For Your Spouse. It'll Be A Great Trade!
19. Plan To Be Spontaneous Tomorrow.
20. Always Try To Be Modest, And Be Proud Of It!
21. If You Think Nobody Cares, Try Missing Couple Of Payments.
22. How Many Of You Believe In Psycho-Kinesis? Raise My Hand.
23 . Ok,.... So What's The Speed Of Dark?
24. How Do You Tell When You're Out Of Invisible Ink?
25. If Everything Seems To Be Going Well, You Have Obviously Overlooked Something.
26. When Everything Is Coming Your Way, You're In The Wrong Lane.
27. Hard Work May Pay Off In The Future. Laziness Pays Off Now.
28. Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
29. If Barbie Is So Popular, Why Do You Have To Buy Her Friends?
30. How Much Deeper Would The Ocean Be Without Sponges?
31. Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Do Not Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
32. What Happens If You Get Scared Half To Death Twice?
33. I Used To Have An Open Mind But My Brains Kept Falling Out.
34. I Couldn't Repair Your Brakes, So I Made Your Horn Louder.
35. Why Do Psychics Have To Ask You For Your Name?
36. Inside Every Older Person Is A Younger Person Wondering What Happened.
37. Just Remember - If The World Did Not Suck, We Would All Fall Off
No I will not explain myself! Ok maybe I will if i'm asked nicely....