Monday, October 09, 2006

Double edged Post







Not only is this a great way to communicate intricate ideas to people I either don’t know or hardly see, but its also a good online storage facility for my less personal photos. So not only can you see photos I have taken lately or that I am unusually happy about, but you can read bollocks also. Do I hear Win-win situation! So keep this in mind, as in some cases: I may want people to especially view this photo, or in other cases I want to put it on my desktop at work, cos it cracks me up. You decide. Fun game for those playing at home!

Q u i c k . . f i r e . . n o t h i n g s :

  • Not that I'm American but looks like the Republicans might be going down, and not just on their teenage interns...
  • Ohhh yeah, if you haven't yet check out the new Weird Al Yankovich song "White n Nerdy" back to his best...
  • If you haven't yet (and you don't find the earth boring) go see "An Inconvenient Truth" like me you may learn a thing or three, and understand why big business was never gonna let Al (Gore) become the big cheese...
  • By the way have any of the recent shootings sparked any debate about gun control? Didn't think so... oh that's right it's in the Constitution (from our cold dead hands…)

So here’s some stuff I cut and paste from an email, and some photos I took in a city I don’t live in… For people who have visited before: sorry I haven’t put much effort into this in the past few weeks, I have been busy… so get off my case!

At least I'm semiconsistant and attempt to be honest

ZEN FOR THOSE WHO TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY

1. Save The Whales. Collect The Whole Set.
2. A Day Without Sunshine is Like, Night.
3. On The Other Hand, You Have Different Fingers..
4. I Just Got Lost In Thought. It Wasn't Familiar Territory.
5. 42.7% Of All Statistics Are Made Up On The Spot.
6. Light Travels Faster Than Sound, Which Is Why Some People Appear Bright Until You Hear Them Speak.
7. I Feel Like I'm Diagonally Parked In A Parallel Universe.
8. Honk If You Love Peace And Quiet.
9. Remember, Half The People You Know Are Below Average.
10. He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Slowest.
11. Depression Is Merely Anger Without Enthusiasm.
12. The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But The Second Mouse Gets The Cheese.
13. I Drive Way Too Fast To Worry About Cholesterol.
14. Support Bacteria. They're The Only Culture Some People Have.
15. Monday Is An Awful Way To Spend 1/7 Of Your Week.
16. A Clear Conscience Is Usually The Sign Of A Bad Memory.
17. Change Is Inevitable, Except From Vending Machines.
18. Get A New Car For Your Spouse. It'll Be A Great Trade!
19. Plan To Be Spontaneous Tomorrow.
20. Always Try To Be Modest, And Be Proud Of It!
21. If You Think Nobody Cares, Try Missing Couple Of Payments.
22. How Many Of You Believe In Psycho-Kinesis? Raise My Hand.
23 . Ok,.... So What's The Speed Of Dark?
24. How Do You Tell When You're Out Of Invisible Ink?
25. If Everything Seems To Be Going Well, You Have Obviously Overlooked Something.
26. When Everything Is Coming Your Way, You're In The Wrong Lane.
27. Hard Work May Pay Off In The Future. Laziness Pays Off Now.
28. Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
29. If Barbie Is So Popular, Why Do You Have To Buy Her Friends?
30. How Much Deeper Would The Ocean Be Without Sponges?
31. Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Do Not Get Sucked Into Jet Engines.
32. What Happens If You Get Scared Half To Death Twice?
33. I Used To Have An Open Mind But My Brains Kept Falling Out.
34. I Couldn't Repair Your Brakes, So I Made Your Horn Louder.
35. Why Do Psychics Have To Ask You For Your Name?
36. Inside Every Older Person Is A Younger Person Wondering What Happened.
37. Just Remember - If The World Did Not Suck, We Would All Fall Off





No I will not explain myself! Ok maybe I will if i'm asked nicely....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it - it has distracted me from the pain I am in right now!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.