Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tracking Shot

Some mishaps are unavoidable... i assume

Is it just me?
or is reality tv now just a bunch of annoying individuals, associating with ignorant people, conflicting with meek people threatened by bigoted people being judged by unaffectionate people laughed at by unproductive people being drawn into relationships with selfish people who are angered by unfortunate souls…

PUNCH LINE:
a bit like real life… really…


Ok so I’ve rinsed out that sentence…like a dishcloth…
used some words too much, maybe some too little…
so I’ll quickly direct your opinion back to the punch line…
I was hoping this would look a lot better once I edited it…
the one trick pony, that couldn’t do one trick very well…
just disintegrating into his own memory,
strangled by his own constraints…


MORAL:
I should be reading your comments on life, not vice versa…

I assume you’d probably have more to say…
better opinions, more thought out arguments…
clearer visions of the world to come…
a decisive knowledge that history was won by the good guys…
faith in democracy… more people must be better!
secure knowledge of self,
belief in humanity (the goodness of)…
less excuses, more specifics…


I’ll still be here next week though
At least there’s no friggin’ ads yo!

I’m outties…

No comments: