Thursday, July 17, 2008

Extinct Theories

"It's not you
it's me...


Organised Randomness:


just because you don't know what you wanna do...
doesn't mean you shouldn't do it

we are never going to be treated any better...
than we treat ourselves

there is no rhythm in the world...
without movement first



One Million clichés:

losing interest in the games we play on a daily basis
I must have given up years ago
on the verge of a breakdown
loose cars, fast women
paranoid delusions
can't cope with rejection
all the kings horses and all the kings men
disillusioned dreamer
playing with my own heart
confused by myself
I hate me more than you do
the actions I took were clearly my own
I blame myself for thinking alone
lack of judgement and poor taste
that is all I would like to say on the matter


"Hello Darkness
my old friend...

No comments: