Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Humans Should Smile More

Okay...

I know I can sound like a real sad sack occasionally and take everything pretty seriously sometimes, but I now realise even if only temporarily that it's not really that bad. Things in general are actually pretty good, but fear, mysticism and most other natural emotions along with a tendency to take what we have for granted cloud our judgements, making us think that it is alot worse than it is. I mean there are lots of really shitty things happening on planet earth, but if we all just chill out and forget ourselves, I'm sure it will turn out fine. I mean it's not really gonna last that long so pretend it's a roller coaster and take it as it comes. Okay that doesn't really mean shit so go watch "Little Miss Sunshine" or some other bittersweet movie to give you some perspective. Or go on holiday and fill your mind and your days with lots of shit that makes you realise we're all whinging bitches...

Some people would rather see the world explode than lose the nail off their little finger...

No comments: