Monday, January 16, 2012

Nutritional Yeast Flakes





The Ultimate Mega Extreme:
List of My Favourite Fruits:
(In Taste Order)

  1. Strawberries
  2. Plums
  3. Grapes
  4. Peaches
  5. Apples
  6. Mandarins
  7. Bananas
  8. Raspberries
  9. Boysenberries
  10. Apricots
  11. Oranges
  12. Kiwifruit
  13. nectarines

A bit hard to put into order, as quality can vary...
and it's also subjective as.

Funny thing is I eat apples the most off this list, how inane do I sound?





What's your top fruit(s)??






p.s do not recommend to eat ALL at once, as may turn your dirt track into a super highway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherries!!!

Danusia Jurandówna said...

I like your list! But the most I prefer raspberry :) Then strawberries and peaches.

Niam-niam!!!

Sujana said...

Haha I also eat apples the most...my least favorite fruit! My favorite is mangoes and second is strawberries :)

Nice list! I've never eaten boysenberries before though