Thursday, April 12, 2007

Subversive remorse

I'd rather talk about things I have no control over, abstractions so far off their existence is debatable. I have political ideas but they more resemble philosophical discussions, people on the extremes are usually (too) close to the issue, I don't wanna pick an opinion that won't be relevant in a few years, not that I chop and change, but my ideas do, I'm not gonna tell you a fool proof way to save the world, but I'll tell you my opinion today, but try to remember this is not a person it's an idea, my other ego is my id, do I want your approval? sometimes...

There's your explanation
I might mirror this all from now on?
Or some sort of compromise
that works...

1 comment:

Tim said...

Only three posts this month? Tut-tut. Please keep to one a week in the future Gerard.