Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Permission Granted Access Denied

Fun n Games!

Spot the difference(s):



See if you know where these lyrics were stolen
sorry I mean appropriated from...
(different sources raided)

Hello Darkness
Hello Sunshine
Hello Not all All
Hello All the Time
Hello Nowhere
Hello Oblivion
Hello Goodbye...


Who shoot biggie smalls? If we don't get 'em they gonna kill us all!
I'm down for running up on those crackers and their city hall!


Daydream, I feel asleep between the flowers...
for a couple of hours, what a beautiful day!


To finish off Lyrics taken from
Gnarls Barkley: The Odd Couple...


I don't know what matters to you at this moment...
but that's all that matters to me.


Anyone that needs what they want,
and doesn’t want what they need
I want nothing to do with

Somebody’s watching. Maybe you want em to see you
But with your regrets and secrets you don’t really want them to be you.

No comments: