Monday, January 18, 2010

The day i got mobile broadband...

the trickle turned into a torrent!

even if i do live in a (some would say) backward peasant society where the plebs are bamboozled through trickery (and shiny things), into thinking that this shit should rightfully cost a fortune...
ohh well...

Oh and I got my very own lap top like a week ago aswell, so have gone and cobbled together all me years worth of data, including songs (maybe 30G) pics and old odd-and-ends from my digital childhood (10G or so)... so I am thoroughly chuffed and all that palava, which is probably why you get the following rant:

HIGHLY UNUSUAL BUT: a wee story for ya....
the cam belt in my old Mitsubishi pretty much shat itself tonight, just (possible italics necessary) as I was leaving my parents (I had gone like less than half a k), after the Monday night ritual feed* the aforementioned vehicle slowly and quietly died, all motor functions lost forever. Stopped running and never started again and will probably never ever run again, after I slowly ran it into the ground over a period of 10 or so years. Funny thing is (possibly ironic as well) it was about to be traded tomorrow for a newer more European 4 wheeled pimping device. That should still go through sweet, as they won't want to jeopardise lots of money for a little money. or so we shall see...

I haven't won lotto I just decided to spend my way out of the recession, my savings were attracting naff interest, and my portfolio of awesome cars has just expanded!
Invest in --> Gee Rad Hedonistic Adventures Holdings Co. Ltd Pty and son corp..

I'll try and keep the spelling nice, but other over-editing techniques of the past my expire (e.g correct grammar and punctuation)
(*see: earlier post dates from certain time periods always being on Mondays)

No comments: