Friday, April 23, 2010

You have to catch up sometime

We all have to catch up sometime, indeed!

Lyrics I liked:

I'm not as crazy as I used to be...

Next time baby, I'll be bulletproof.


Something I thought:

Both the cultural and physical world, independently consist of hierarchies of power structures, which are constantly being challenged. Everything is fighting each other in some way, or in a state of potential tension awaiting a spark.

Recently Recommended Album-type downloads/you may have purchase:
(..beats working...)

Los Angeles- Flying Lotus
Hinterland - Aim
Wolf cub/Moth - Burial/Four Tet
Everything She Touched Turned Ampexian - Prefuse 72
Hard To Earn - Gangstarr
Buffallo -The Phoenix Foundation
Weapons of Self Destruction - Robin Williams
Crazy yes. Dumb No (Enright House Remix) -The Mint Chicks
Lets go fucking mental - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
Crackhouse 5 EP
Sexual Healing - Hot 8 Brass band
Making Up A Changing Mind - PrettyLights
Arch Hill Recordings 10th Anniversary Album (sampler)
An End Has A Start - Editors
Flash Delirium - MGMT



What am I ya _ (insert one of following here...)_
  • mother
  • crack dealer
  • poisonous dessert topping
  • adulterous uncle
  • drinking buddy
  • 6th rate cowboy
  • adventurous lover
  • only link to the outside world
  • lost my train of thought
  • sorry did I break your concentration?
  • band camp
  • flute lesson
I haven't even seen that movie...

No comments: