Saturday, August 18, 2012

Free Pussy Riot


My 2 cents/DNR

I usually give my views less overtly and more indirectly that this, but the current conversations in media and societies that I monitor are escalated beyond reason toward ignorance, arrogance and shouting...

abortion is not great but it's her choice
gay marriage is not going to harm heterosexual marriages
euthanasia is not pleasant but ends suffering
drugs can be addictive and harmful, but so are alcohol and tobacco
keep your own morale crusade to yourself
let people have their own opinion
people should be able to decide for themselves
as long as their descison does not harm others
we should pretty much get to please ourselves
theres no excuse for discrimination
don't try to tell me God's opinion
I don't think he would appreciate your tone
stop telling others what to do

No comments: