Sunday, June 08, 2014

Unnecessary Provocation(s)



Hi, how are you?


I'm fine, well I'm not really but overall I pretty much am... anyway I have been listening to lots of music as usual, but unlike recent usuals I have been getting back into hip hop and related type stuff, not sure where it all started from again, but was looking up lyrics on rapgenius and one song or album would sorta lead on to another... and I've also chucked in a few old ones that I just redownloaded cos I didn't seem to have them on my lap top and the old CDs that Tim mass-pirated are almost 15 years old, so not up much if I could even find their scratched-up spooled asses...


Recent listenings or downloads (I mean purchases...):


Albums:

Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid M.A.A.D City
Nas - Illmatic + Life Is Good + Hip Hop Is Dead
Tyler, The Creator - Wolf
Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP
Blackalicious - Nia + Blazing Arrow
RJD2 - Deadringer + Since We Last Spoke
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising + AOI 1 + 2



Singles:

Got a Girl - Did We Live Too Fast
J5 - The Way We Do It
Nas - Ether + Last Real Nigga Alive
Big Sean (feat. et al) - Control*
A$AP Rocky (feat. et al) - F**kin' Problems*





*not my usual jam as quite commercial/mainstream... which I'll get sick of quick, but for a wee thrill...








Oh I finished all of the books by the way, he needs to get writing on the last 2 asap!


  • Who is Jon Snow's Mum?
  • What happened at Summerhall?

No comments: