I would usually just forward something like this through the old email,
but i'm making an exception because this isn't only funny but sorta true,
and a bit more abstract than usual email fodder. So obviously its not original.
I mean they ain't all gold but, giv' em a go, eh!
so with futher crap...
- If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
- Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian, any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
- It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
- If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
- A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
- Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
- Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.
- No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
- A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
- Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
- Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
- Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
- By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
- Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
- Someone who thinks logically, provides a nice contrast to the real world.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
Unrelated, but by the way...
If you get a chance to see the movie "Focus" (based on the Arthur Miller Book) GO FOR IT! Unless your a right-wing thug or like oppression, then you might not agree with it so much...
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me."
Attributed to Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945