Monday, June 12, 2006

Petty quasi-public Spat that never happened...


"As refreshing as a 'Pre moistened towellette'"(Kent Brockman)...


Long drawn out summation of thought (follows)...

Culled from a loner who loves others but guards himself from them at all times.
I don’t care anymore (what a lie!),
but you tell me, oh beings of conscious minds. What is objective?
And how could such a thing ever be achieved? Are all value judgements questions of ‘Quality’? Just taste? Cultural imperialism/elitism…etc. etc. blah, blah....
I mean: I clearly know what IS better, but if you disagree how could this dispute ever be decided? Who or what is right?
If I see red as one colour and you see it as a different colour, how would we ever know?

Is it just which ever ideas last over the years become correct? While those that die out or are forgotten, were never valid? I’m not letting humanity, or any outside force decide what I think is ‘real’! Yes, this is a challenge to existing authority… but you’re safe until I devise my own system.
Ha ha thanks to the power of the 'internet' my crazed mental debris can float on forever (or longer)

“We are nothing more than insignificant specks of shit, pawns in a cosmic spiritual realm where our universe is nothing but a dot of crusty smegma…”

A professional is just someone who gets paid…

Acid trippers became asset strippers...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Artificially Created State of Affairs in the Field of Artistic Endeavour.

What... No utility?!?

Anonymous said...

certain mathematical structures are complex enough to contain self aware substructures, who subjectively perceive themselves as existing in a physically real world.

Tim said...

Don't do drugs