Monday, February 05, 2007

Distorted Perceptions

More cynical pragmatic advice on lying for morally bankrupt election strategists!
Nah not really just some quotes I plundered from unknown sources (a bit like fox news!) that I at least partially enjoyed or that can be used against people that frustrate you.


  • Don’t believe everything you think.
  • Wipe you mouth there’s still a bit of bullshit on your lips.
  • Never go to bed angry… stay up and plot your revenge.
  • Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable… like a coma?
  • Shhhhhh… that’s the sound of nobody caring what you think.
  • Did you eat an extra bowl of stupid this morning?
  • I don’t know what your problem is… but I’m sure it’s hard to pronounce!
  • Don’t make me use UPPERCASE!
  • You’re not yourself today… I noticed the improvement immediately!
  • Don’t let your mind wander… it’s too small to go out on its own.

Ok they aren't brilliant but better than empty space I assume.

E.A.D

No comments: