Saturday, May 05, 2007

Editors Note (not meant to entertain)

BTW....

I may not put as many photos on here as I have previously...
Just ones that I really like, marginally respect or begrudgingly acknowledge. The main point is that I now have other places to store photos, so instead of putting photos in my posts I can just put links to them. Anyway this does not really matter. There are a few pics located on my my myspace space space. So will probably just use this space to talk crap, pester you with ideas that go nowhere, and generally continue to exist in the fashion I have become accustomed to.

Unrelated:

Ever heard of a BBC comedy series called 'Absolute Power"?
If you haven't heard of it, it stars Stephen Fry and is a comedy.
It's about the honest and realistic world of PR, worth a look!
Spin is dead, long live PR...

No comments: