Friday, July 20, 2012

The End Of History


You can find where these quotes came from yourself, I'm obviously admitting I didn't think them up originally, as some of them are quite famous or infamous in their own right or transitioning toward a common cliché for some. But one person's cultural touchstone, is another's idea of academic torture.  I could go on tangents at any time and frequently do. Some could have multiple sources. As it's all getting quite derivative and multi-layered in the world of everything. Pop will eat itself and we will all enjoy the show. So, why should I spoon feed you and say where they all came from? I mean we can all use a search engine these days, can't we?
I mean really.... Anyway quotey-time-time!


  • Never on schedule, always on time.

  • Jesus died for somebodies sins, but not mine.

  • We have met the enemy and he is us.

  • We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.

  • I was the Dreamweaver. But now I'm reborn. 

  • No one's gonna love you more than I do.

  • The things we fear most have already happened.

  • Everything that's made, is made to decay.

  • None of this matters.

No comments: