Thursday, September 22, 2011

World Of Sarcasm



"The U.S Government totally cares about the fate of the Palestinian people!"

...in opposite land maybe? Where Pigs are frequent flyers, the cheque is in the mail, your farts smell like freshly baked cookies, your bosses are not retards, it's not you it's me, I really want to help you, we are doing this for your own safety/benefit or to enhance traffic flow, that aggression really suits you, the earth can still be fixed, you have nothing to worry about, nuclear arms are the best deterrent, global warming is scaremongering, other people aren't trying to use you, the Trojan horse was a thoughtful gift, I take full responsibility for my actions, I won't do that again, a full inquiry will ascertain all the details, I am not a crook, I'd like to hear your criticism, I am sorry for everything and will never put my own desires ahead of the common goals of humanity, internet message boards are full of constructive feedback, I believe whatever the authorities on television tell me, rumours are a good basis for opinion, legislation, policies and processes always make sense, pointing out the faults somehow solves them, if you're not part of the problem you're part of the solution, this post hasn't gone on too long, cynicism makes it all better for me, peace in our time, myths are true, there is not a whole bunch of crazy shit currently happening all over the world, and I forgot the punchline again...


No comments: