Thursday, November 17, 2011

Total Molecular Disintegration




I just really wanted to use that title, since I saw that recently. It was the name of a type of extremely (warning understatement) spicy (not joking, could not only finish one piece and was not coping well in the tongue and lip department, whoops haven't even told you what it is yet...) chicken snack, at a pub/restaurant in town (roughly) that we had won a bar tab in a quiz (competitive knowledge is awesome! sample question: Name the three band members from the band Nirvana), but that is another story that I'm not going to tell you. Well not here right now anyway.




I wish I had a time machine (but only sometimes)



I don't know what I want (but I want it now)



Don't be sorry (just be better)



Build your confidence and condense your frustrations (if you feel like it)



War is over (if you want it and the other guys stop shooting too)

1 comment:

Speedbird103 said...

Interesting post!