Monday, December 12, 2005

Intervening time

Alternate Blog titles:
------------------------
"Mindful minutiae"

"Context-free crap"

"Stream-of-nonsense"

"If I can't be talented, at least I can be prolific!"

"Over-thinkers Anonymous" (or Anonymous Overthinkers)

"Garbled Thoughts, of an unconscious mind"

"Closet control-freak seeks similar"

"Distorted Perceptions can be more truthful"

"Creative Destruction"

"...No, you're the goddamn Phoney!"

"Leave me alone, but please look at me!"

"Lost cause: Save Yourself"


VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU LIKE THE LEAST!
(and I’ll tattoo it to your arse in my nightmares...)
Also....
(Any suggestions, additions, broken links, mistakes,
lies or things you like.... Tell Me!)

Otherwise.... If you don't complain,
you'll get what you’re given...

No comments: