Thursday, December 29, 2005

"I think God is unemployed and lonely."

Here are a few more things that I didn't say...
but i read them...
processed them internally ...
and now i put them here.
(for some reason...)

"You can close your eyes to reality but not to memories."

"When i see that the right and the means of absolute command are conferred on a people or upon a king, upon an aristrocracy or a democracy, a monarchy or a republic, I recognise the germ of tyranny."

"There are only two ways of telling the complete truth - anonymously or posthumously."

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite."

"I dispise the pleaure of pleasing people that i dispise."

"Ninety per cent of everything is crap."

"The average man, who does not know what to do with his life, wants another which will last forever."

"I can't imagine why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones."

"Calamities are of two kinds: misfortunes to ourselves, and good fortune to others."

"I have an existential map. It has 'You are Here' written all over it."

No comments: