The weekly chronicles of all that’s unclear or nonsensical, all chucked round in the mixer, until your thoughts can no longer hold their own weight! (back to cloud gazing)
This goes out to my Brooklyn crew!
The last hurrah of the withdrawn homespun earthbound life form, aching for pain to rein on the angry, purges of negative units/particles/substances from an otherwise pure world… of death, fear, power (victims), nature, torture, natural disasters, peace, love, envy, hate, guilt, regret, shit, fertilizer, used vessels, empty promises, promiscuous needs, people rewarded that don’t deserve it, people getting absolutely shat on who never hurt a fly, and the happy-go-lucky-medium-impartial-outcast of truth, justice, and the way of the rich…
But everything is the same, incapable of separation (only deterioration), one’s good is another bad, your windfall is another’s adversity, up, down, left, right, infinite lives…
...If I had something to say, I’d say what I mean…
Is the global population explosion of the last 100-250 years the inherent flaw infecting everything and dragging humanity and the earth down a big freakin’ plughole? Or am I applying an artificial narrative construct of my own overtop of essentially random events that have more a statistical explanation than either a spiritual or historical one. Cumulative rotational cycles within a much larger/longer pattern of time/space continuums, what would I know, I just work here…
Conflict gonna ruin us all?
All I can state with almost absolute certainty is that my life could be considered perfect compared with 95% of the other inhabitants of this globe, but it still feels messed up and jerked around. Maybe it’s a desire for control that can never be fulfilled? What am I…? Freud? Socrates? A poor man’s Skinner? Not in this life….
Because people seem to be mildly amused by these, and I’m obviously not shy (or proud) to gap fill….
Another 10 Things you'd love to say out loud at work:
1. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn off.
2. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
3. And your cry-baby whiny assed opinion would be?
4. Do I look like a f*%$ing people person to you?
5. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
6. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
7. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
8. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
9. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
10. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
I wish I could go back in time...