Wednesday, July 20, 2011

World of the News


The Truth is Lies

Lies are Commercial

Everyone has an Angle

Some better than Others




More rhetorical questions:
(I think I know the answer to one of these, due to a sociology lecture...)


  • Is it possible to be Objective?
  • What's the opposite of Homesick?
  • What's the difference between 'sex' and 'gender'?
  • Can Stress Be Controlled? (without meditation or medication)


Just got back from a bit of a road trip down south and noticed...
Macrocarpa can be used for/as makeshift:
hedges, windbreaks, perimeter markers
fences, barriers, great green walls
trees with tunnels, forts


Exit Cellar door

1 comment:

Ashes said...

Oooh. I could never quite resist answering rhetorical questions... maybe that's why people think me unintelligent.

Some times.

Home.

One is your mindset the other is your body.

No... no it cant. *sadface*

I really enjoy your posts. Glad you had a safe trip.