Saturday, March 24, 2007

Endless Cycles of Enduring Wisdom

I close my eyes and I drift away...

Sub/conscious

Sometimes my dreams are friggin' awesome, sometimes they are absolute shight.
Usually they are somewhere in between...

They can be and are...
exciting, fun, memorable, fantastic, informative, educational, ludicrous, creative, frightening, horrific, catastrophic, genocidal, torturous, inactive, deadly, ambiguous, confusing, ambiguous, deceptive, unforgettable, tragic, heartbreaking, unbelievable, realistic, wonderful, humorous, stupid, tiring, emotional,enlightening, historic, sanitised, f*cked, overwrought, totalitarian, empowering, depressing, sacrificial, uplifting, spiritual...

Just like "real life".

Dreams are not restricted by factors such as time, logic or death...
this is good and bad, both during and in the aftermath...

-----------------------------------------------------
"In dreams I walk with you. In dreams I talk to you.
In dreams you're mine. All of the time we're together
In dreams..." (the big 'O')
-----------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Tim said...

oh I thought you were referring to the other big o

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_O_notation

Yossarian said...

Thanks to wiki I know know what you mean...
would have suited my title better I guess?