Thursday, March 29, 2007

Victorian splendour of an untouched nature

Program files:

I'm happy right now, I hope you are. The purpose of this exercise is not to depression the sh(*)t out of you, but I guess in some ways, the material I display can occasionally be melancholy, dark, cynical, paranoid, contemptuous and dark but you can't blame me. Maybe you were depressed before you started reading all this and now you just want someone to blame! I'm just telling it how it is (to me). I am me. As is where is. Harsh is real and all that palava.

I like jokes....

I think even I'm starting to have trouble telling the difference between sarcasm and seriousness.

1 comment:

Yossarian said...

p.s I put dark twice on purpose, so don't even mention it.. I'm looking in your direction (Northwest) Tim!